Terms & Conditions
· Membership fees will not be returned under any circumstances
· All bookings are subject to driver and vehicle availability and may be cancelled at short notice if for any reason a driver or vehicle is unavailable.
· All invoices need to be paid within 7 days transport will be stopped for outstanding accounts.
· Seatbelts must be worn at all times
· Wheelchair users will be carried at the discretion of the driver.
· TCTA drivers are responsible for the safety of all disabled
passengers who travel in their wheelchairs. TCTA drivers are
responsible for the safe loading and securing of wheelchairs.
· All bookings will be charged with less than 24 hours notice.
· TCTA will not be responsible for the late arrival of any journey for whatever cause.
· No smoking, including ECIGs is permitted on any vehicles.
· No food or drink to be consumed on any of the vehicles.
· TCTA may find it necessary to change vehicles for operational purposes.
· In the event of a breakdown TCTA will arrange for recovery of the vehicle and passengers at the earliest convenient time.
· TCTA would emphasis that each passenger / group is responsible for ensuring they are ready at the agreed pick up point at the
correct time and TCTA cannot be liable for any loss or expense suffered by passengers because of late arrival.
· Motorised wheelchairs - prior arrangements must be agreed with the office due to capacity of each individual trip. Owners are
responsible for the motorised wheelchair and TCTA will not be held responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle.
· TCTA drivers are responsible for the passengers only when they are travelling on the vehicles. Hirers are responsible for their
passengers at all other times and when they are away from the vehicle.
· Any graffiti or damage that needs to be cleaned or repaired will be done so at the charge of the group or individual.
· TCTA will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to property.
· TCTA reserves the right to refuse anyone deemed to be a nuisance or danger to its employees or passengers and may ask the police to assist in requiring a person to alight and may even prosecute such offenders. No compensation will be made to such offenders.
Group Terms & Conditions
· A booking form must be completed and signed with a deposit to confirm booking. Bookings will not be accepted without a booking form.
· Any journey cancelled within 48 hours of departure time will be subject to the full cost of the journey.
· All quotes are valid for 30 days only
· TCTA must be advised if booster seats are required in advance
For Day Trips
· TCTA reserves the right to cancel any trip due to lack of demand up to twenty four hours prior to travel.
· If a cancellation is made by TCTA a full credit of all monies paid by the customer will be offered, however TCTA does not accept
responsibility for loss, damage or inconvenience caused to the passengers. All arrangements for meals, accommodation or other means of travel are made by TCTA for or on behalf of the passengers on the condition that TCTA shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, delay or inconvenience caused to passengers as a result of such arrangements.
· If a cancellation is made by customers of seven days or less prior to the date of travel no refund can be offered.
· If a cancellation is made by customers of more that seven days prior to the date of travel a credit note will be issued less an
administration fee and any admission or ticket prices involved.
· Credit notes issued will be valid for six months only.
· TCTA gives its advice on journey times in good faith, however as a result of breakdown or traffic congestion, or other events beyond the reasonable control of TCTA, journeys may take longer than predicted and in those circumstances TCTA will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by the passengers as a result. TCTA will operate in all weather conditions. In the event of serious weather conditions, for example heavy snowfall, no refunds can be given for cancellations. However in these circumstances, each claim will be assessed on an individual basis.
Holiday Terms and Conditions
· All holidays are non refundable
· TCTA may need to amend itineraries
· TCTA reserves the right to cancel any holiday due to lack of support
· TCTA does not provide holiday insurance.
*Please note that all calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.